The NEW Auvitran AxC-ADSP Card is now available for the Auvitran Audio Toolbox range. The AxC-ADSP can be used in the AVBx3 or AVBx7 platforms.
Using one slot the AxC-ADSP can act as an Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion (ASRC) card or as a Digital Signal Processing card. ASRC enables audio exchange between channels and an AxC-Card working at different frequency or other clock domains than the other cards.
- An AxC-ADSP card enables exchange of 128 IO channels at 2 different frequencies. It is an ASRC interface between one of the AxC audio network or digital interface cards and any other Audio/Network AxC cards of an AVBx3 or AVBx7.
- Up to 3xAxC-ADSP cards can be used in an AVBx7. They manage audio exchanges of up to 4x 128 IO channels with up to 4x different Audio Clock frequencies domains in a 2U 19” frame.
- Each clock domain can be connected via an AxC audio network (Dante, AES67, CobraNet, EtherSound) or AxC digital interfaces, (Madi, AES/EBU, ADAT).
The AxC-ADSP is a smart solution to easily exchange audio channel between different audio network or digital interface working at different frequencies in the following applications.
- Digital audio Interconnexion of a networking audio system in a stadium, a theatre, an opera, a live concert to an incoming OB van to broadcast the event and synchronized with different clock source and different kind of interface (Dante, AES67, MADI, EtherSound, CobraNet, …)
- Simply exchange a large number of audio channels between 2 different buildings without needing to send requests to synchronize them together.
- Management of multi rooms with different audio network or digital interfaces working at different frequencies with the capability to exchange, record or broadcast audio from/to anywhere
If you’d like to find out more about the NEW Auvitran Axc-ADSP Card don’t hesitate to email us or call +44 (0) 20 8391 200
You can also Download Further Information here: